Study in France
There is something definitely magical about Ireland — it’s the land of elves, leprechauns, castles, warriors and balladeers. The Republic of Ireland is not to be confused with Northern Ireland, which is still an integral part of the United Kingdom. Ireland's 800 years of struggle under the British monarchy was a period of intrigue, strife, famine, progress and intellectual development as some of the most famous works in English Literature were written during that time. Writers like George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde and James Joyce are all part of the Irish literary world.
Why study in Ireland?
- The quality of the Irish education system is one of the best in Europe.
- Irish higher education institutions excel in many disciplines and are known for their teaching and research.
- Being an English-speaking country, it’s a hub of technological innovations and scientific research.
- Irish people are known for their friendly nature and hospitality
- Ireland’s landscape is extraordinary. Every single weekend you will have a beautiful place to visit during your stay in the country. Make sure you get your checklist ready!
- Ireland is a dynamic and modern country.
Ireland is the ideal study destination for those looking for IT, Pharma or Finance related courses due to the good job opportunities available here. The higher education institutions in Ireland offer 5000+ programs with universally acknowledged qualifications in varied fields leaving ample options for international students to study in Ireland. The tuition fees in Irish universities is reasonable as compared to other popular study destinations. Most of the master’s degrees in Ireland are for one-year duration. International students at postgraduate or Ph.D. level are eligible for a 24 months stay back option.
Visa Requirements for Ireland
Visa Application Process
Irish Student Visa can be applied in 2 ways
- By paying 50% of the tuition fee to the university/institute or by paying 6000 Euros (whichever is higher).
- By applying for the visa in Approval in Principle (AIP) scheme.
Documents for Student Visa
A) Application Forms
- Printed and signed summary of the online application form
- Appointment Confirmation
- Payment Confirmation
- Visa Fee Receipt of INR 4100
- The VFS Service Fee Receipt (INR 1700)
- Additional Student Visa Application Forms and Questionnaire
- Original Passport and photocopy of the first and last page of the same
- Student should also submit all the previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passports submitted. (If applicable)
C) Original Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport Office
D) Original and one photocopy of each of the following documents
- Acceptance Letter & Confirmation of fees paid
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (If any)
- Graduation Mark Sheet & Degree Certificate
- IELTS/PTE Score Card
- One recent passport sized photograph not more than 6 months’ old
- Letter from the current employer or experience certificate (If any)
E) Financial Documents
- Evidence of the required available funds