France Student Visa
- Register online on www.india.campusfrance.org. Fill the "Campus France form," and upload the documents. Email the file number (Example IN123456) to the nearest Campus France office for verification. Once approved, validate the form.
- Request an appointment through email from the Campus France office for an academic interview with the Education Advisor for which the student will have to appear in person and furnish all mandatory documents (originals + one set of photocopies). An NOC will be issued to the student after the successful completion of the interview.
- Campus France fees of INR 14,500 needs to be paid online after the submission of an online application and before the interview.
- Submit the payment acknowledgement slip to Campus France Office on the day of the academic interview.
Document Submission at VFS
- As soon as the academic interview at Campus France Office is done, the student may book an appointment online or telephonically for documents submission at VFS France on any day after the academic interview (generally a gap of 24 hours is suggested between the interview and submission).
Visa Fees and VFS Charges
- There is a separate visa fees of Euros 50 to be paid in cash at VFS France.
- VFS Service charge of Rs. 1511 + Rs. 150 convenience fee (Subject to change)
- Courier Charges of Rs. 450/- (Subject to change)
- Acceptance/Admission letter from a French Academic Institution
- Language Test Certifications if required by an institution in France
- Curriculum Vitae
- Experience Letter (if applicable)
- Long stay application form duly filled and signed
- Two passport size photographs (not more than three months old) meeting set standards must be attached to the application form (Size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, with clear background)
- Original Passport
- A printout of the Campus France ID number
- Cover letter explaining the study project and motivation
- Proof of resources: Tuition fees + a minimum of 615 Euros/month multiplied by the number of months of stay (living expenses). Only liquid assets will be considered. In the case of family members funding the studies, an undertaking must be provided on plain paper duly signed along with supporting financial documents.
- Bank statements for the last three months (of the individual sponsoring the education and the student's bank statements if he/she has an account in his/her name). Also previous three years IT Returns of Sponsor to be provided.
- Proof of travel and health insurance for a minimum of Euros 30,000 (for a duration of 3 months)
- A copy of one-way Air ticket
- Visa and Residence Permit Application Forms
- Accommodation arrangement letter from the institution. (Please ensure that the accommodation is preferably booked for the entire duration of the course else for at least 3 months).
The visa duration of the entire visa process varies from 3-6 weeks depending on the time of the year. *Applications for students for France, applied more than three months before the program commencement date, are not accepted.